Friday, June 20, 2014

Dressin' Boho, Ridin' Solo


Boho has never been my forte, nor has it ever been repetitively incorporated into my personal style. However, I am working towards my fashion mantra in fearlessly establishing outfits outside of my comfort zone. 

I found that in order to cultivate the effortless, yet chic perfection of bohemian style, a neutral color palette, intricate patterns, and lightweight fabrications are all you need. Although this style is outside my comfort zone, I'll definitely be rocking this look more often, especially now that it's summer. The pants are absolutely comfortable and provide much more movement than jeans, while the crocheted top allows more breathability than your typical t-shirt. Thanks for checking out my blog & have an amazing weekend!

x,
Melissa

Necklace - H&M
Crochet Lace Crop Top - Express
Pants - tjmaxx
Wedges - BCBGeneration

Photo Credits: Joanna Bak - the Tecnotik




follow me!
blog - www.fashionlovesthefearless.blogspot.com
tumblr - www.fashionlovesthefearless.tumblr.com
lookbook - www.lookbook.nu/user/3210796-Melissa-C
instagram - www.instagram.com/melissacarlaaay
twitter - www.twitter.com/melissacarlaaay
email - fashionlovesthefearless@gmail.com