Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Incredulous


The time has arrived where, I, Melissa Carlay, am wearing head-to-toe color. The last time I recall color blocking to this extremity was when I was still in high school. I must admit that I lost a little confidence in my style when I entered college, but I'm slowly trying to revive my spontaneous and fearless outfits that truly represent my personal style. 

I absolutely love these jeans because of its striking color and its sateen finish that makes it comfortable to wear throughout the day. And let's not forget about this incredible muscle tee. Wearing it always reminds me to rock my outfit with confidence. The shirt is already bright and obnoxious (in the best way possible), so I might as well wear it with pride. As always, thanks for checking out my blog!

x,
Melissa

Chain Necklace - Express
Muscle Tee - Forever 21
Sateen Skinny Jeans - Express
Ankle Strap Heels - Chinese Laundry

Photo Credits: Joanna Bak - the Tecnotik





follow me!
blog - www.fashionlovesthefearless.blogspot.com
tumblr - www.fashionlovesthefearless.tumblr.com
lookbook - www.lookbook.nu/user/3210796-Melissa-C
instagram - www.instagram.com/melissacarlaaay
twitter - www.twitter.com/melissacarlaaay
email - fashionlovesthefearless@gmail.com