Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stairway to Success


As cliché as it must always sound, you truly can never go wrong with a "little black dress". Finding the right LBD that is both aesthetically pleasing and flattering to your body type is the tricky part. The black lace-like overlay and the cinching at the waist on this dress completely sold me. Plus, it gave me an excuse to wear my ankle strap heels again, that matched perfectly! 

I was incredibly late on posting this outfit (2 weeks late that is), but classes and finals are finally over and I can't wait to post more outfits on a daily basis. Thanks for checking out my newest post and stay tuned for more of my summer-filled outfits (and by summer-filled, I mean black)!

x,
Melissa

Little Black Dress - H&M
Jewelry - H&M
Ankle Strap Heels - Chinese Laundry




follow me!
blog - www.fashionlovesthefearless.blogspot.com
tumblr - www.fashionlovesthefearless.tumblr.com
lookbook - www.lookbook.nu/user/3210796-Melissa-C
instagram - www.instagram.com/melissacarlaaay
twitter - www.twitter.com/melissacarlaaay
email - fashionlovesthefearless@gmail.com