Thursday, April 03, 2014

Spring Sprang Sprung


An outfit post has been 3 months overdue. Fabric boards, tennis balls, and bad weather have consumed my life day in and day out. On the bright side, spring is finally here and I can't wait to take advantage of this beautiful weather. 

Today, I paired my usual black pieces with this vibrant red dress, which was a prominent color in most of the Mercedes-Benz Fall 2014 Fashion Week shows. I didn't want to appear too dressed up for class, so I threw on my go-to platform sneakers. I always enjoy mixing my more feminine pieces with my edgier pieces. It gives my outfits an unexpected twist, which is what I try to do when I'm not wearing sweatpants and a tennis shirt. 

Never fear being different and never fear being you. 
Thanks for dealing with me and a big thank you to my girl, Teresa, for taking these pictures for me!

x,
Melissa 

Platform Sneakers - BDG, Urban Outfitters



 follow me!
blog - www.fashionlovesthefearless.blogspot.com
tumblr - www.fashionlovesthefearless.tumblr.com
lookbook - www.lookbook.nu/user/3210796-Melissa-C
instagram - www.instagram.com/melissacarlaaay
twitter - www.twitter.com/melissacarlaaay
email - fashionlovesthefearless@gmail.com