Sunday, January 12, 2014

City of Bliss


Mixing textures and prints in an outfit can be difficult, but staying within a compatible color scheme makes it easier. Black is probably the easiest color to start with when mixing textures and/or patterns. I, personally, love wearing a majority of black (SHOCKER), but I like mixing different black colored textures and patterns to keep my outfit from appearing monotonous. 

Visiting New York City always puts me in a state of sweet serenity and pure bliss. Looking out the car window, I see my future. The city constantly inspires me to not only dress fearlessly, but to live fearlessly by taking risks, ignoring others' judgements, doing what I truly want to do, working very hard, and never, ever giving up. I share this with you because I believe these are the keys to success and happiness. Stay true to yourself and you will always be happy.

Thanks for checking out my fashion blog!

With love,
Melissa

Cardigan - H&M
Cropped Tank - Express
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Steve Madden





follow me!
blog - www.fashionlovesthefearless.blogspot.com
tumblr - www.fashionlovesthefearless.tumblr.com
lookbook - www.lookbook.nu/user/3210796-Melissa-C
instagram - www.instagram.com/melissacarlaaay
twitter - www.twitter.com/melissacarlaaay
email - fashionlovesthefearless@gmail.com