Saturday, January 04, 2014

Don't Be Such A Tulle


Why are tutus or tulle skirts so underrated?

Pairing the skirt with more subtle pieces make its more wearable and allows it to be the focal point of your outfit. I would either tuck in my shirt under the skirt or wear a cropped shirt so I don't lose my shape under all the fabric. Another essential part of wearing a tulle skirt is actually picking one out. I would veer more towards practical colors or colors that you normally wear (i.e. black, grey, etc.). I also would try to pick a skirt that lies a little bit above your hips, but is long enough to cover your bottom. 

Whether it's a tutu or an eccentric pair of pants, wear your clothes with pride and don't be afraid of others' judgements. Fashion is subjective. Not everyone will like what you're wearing, but if it gives you the utmost confidence, then wear it.

Thanks for visiting my fashion blog!

xx, 
Melissa


Tulle Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Tuk Creepers





follow me!
blog - www.fashionlovesthefearless.blogspot.com
tumblr - www.fashionlovesthefearless.tumblr.com
lookbook - www.lookbook.nu/user/3210796-Melissa-C
instagram - www.instagram.com/melissacarlaaay
twitter - www.twitter.com/melissacarlaaay
email - fashionlovesthefearless@gmail.com