Thursday, January 02, 2014

New Year, New Blog


Welcome to my fashion blog! I’m Melissa. I am a Fashion Merchandising major, Business minor, and Division I tennis player at Marist College. I wear a lot of black. I talk too loud. I make weird and obnoxious faces. I’m a perfectionist and I’m incredibly indecisive. 

This is my first blog post EVER! Happy 2014! With the new year, I have decided to finally create my own fashion blog after much procrastination and contemplation. I created this blog to showcase my personal style and things that inspire me. I hope you enjoy my posts & thank you for checking me out!

Jacket & Pants - Express
Shoes - Creepers



follow me!
blog - www.fashionlovesthefearless.blogspot.com
tumblr - www.fashionlovesthefearless.tumblr.com
lookbook - www.lookbook.nu/user/3210796-Melissa-C
instagram - www.instagram.com/melissacarlaaay
twitter - www.twitter.com/melissacarlaaay
email - fashionlovesthefearless@gmail.com