Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Highlight of the Year


Black has been my color of choice for the past year or so, but this fluorescent yellow will always be dear to my heart. It holds residency at raves, but it isn't typically featured on a daily basis anywhere else. I love incorporating it into my outfits because the color itself is unexpected. It practically forces everyone's eyes to be on you, so I definitely feel a sense of confidence when wearing it. When attempting to wear fluorescents on a daily basis, I would say to try to stick with simple silhouettes and choose accessories that don't overpower your fluorescent piece. 

So, alas, I've decided to publicize a little something I've been working on, which is a Summer Lookbook video! I'd appreciate it so much if you guys could check it out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n30pyrFMr7Q (or it will be posted at the end of this blog post). I had a blast filming and editing it. It was really fun being able to incorporate my love for both music and fashion. If you like the video, it would be awesome if you could share it with your friends and family. Thank you for checking out my blog & see you soon!

x,
Melissa

Spiked Necklace - H&M
Crocheted Crop Top - Forever 21
Tropical Bandeau - Express
Neon Pencil Skirt - Express
Ankle Strap Heels - Chinese Laundry

Photo Credits: Joanna Bak - the Tecnotik




follow me!
blog - www.fashionlovesthefearless.blogspot.com
tumblr - www.fashionlovesthefearless.tumblr.com
lookbook - www.lookbook.nu/user/3210796-Melissa-C
instagram - www.instagram.com/melissacarlaaay
twitter - www.twitter.com/melissacarlaaay
email - fashionlovesthefearless@gmail.com